Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bibo's SpiderMan Balnket

Bibo is my smallest brother.
No matter how he grows up, he will stay our chicken little.

To entertain him, I made him a SpiderMan Blanket, as one of my crochet projects.
Well, it took me some time, as I am a full time employee, but finally, I finished it.

These are the steps that the blanket passed through before its completion.







And finally, SpiderMan Blanket for precious Bibo.
It looks small, but actually its diameter is around 1.2m
  


If someone would like the pattern, I took it from this website:

This blanket is technically for my little brother, but actually all the family members are using it. It could make an awesome gift, especially for a spiderman fan.

Enjoy crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. very nice!!! feena nwassi? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bsawilik wa7ad la Danny? 3abal ma yo5las bikoun sar bya3ref SpiderMan ;)

    ReplyDelete