Thursday, February 4, 2016

Bibo's Simple Scarf



This scarf is unisex, and can be modified by choosing different colors, and even different number of rows of each color. Its length is also customizable due to your desire.

As for me I made it for my 10 yr old brother. We chose the colors together (Black, White, and Wine). I finished it in 3 days due to its easy pattern!!

Materials:
Crochet hook size 3.5 mm
3 colors of acrylic yarn

Size:
As desired

Directions:
Chain 240 (or desired length)

Row 1: SC in second chain from hook, *chain 1, skip a stitch, SC in next chain. Repeat from * to end. Chain 1, turn.

Row 2-23: *SC around chain 1 from previous row, chain 1. Repeat from * to end. Chain 1, turn.

I crocheted a total of 26 rows in the following color bands:

Black (8 rows)
White (3 rows)
Wine (4 rows)
White (3 rows)
Black (8 rows)
I finished the scarf with fringe color coordinated to each band of color. I used four strands of yarn for each tassel. I applied 4 tassels to each band of black, and 1 tassel to each band of white, and two tassels to the wine band.

I learned how to join a tassel to the scarf from the WikiHow website.
The original pattern is found at this site.

This is the same pattern scarf but different combination of rows and colors. You can create infinity of scarves using this pattern!





Enjoy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment